COVID-19 Update: Trade-Mark Industrial is focused on safety first during the COVID-19 outbreak. To see all that we have in place, please read a letter from our President Russ Straus on how The Trade-Mark Group is working to keep our clients, partners and staff safe while continuing to provide essential services within our community. Click here to read more.
"[Trade-Mark is] always reachable and respond to us in a very timely fashion. The end product has always been of the highest quality!"
- Toronto Water
Our electrical group specializes in construction, service, maintenance, and design. We have many years of experience in all sectors of the electrical industry.
We offer breakdown service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in both the electrical and electronic areas. Our service tradesmen come with vehicles fully stocked with materials and the tools required to get your production up and running quickly and efficiently, and are backed by a management team with a trade background.
- Process Electrical Installations
- Industrial Design/Build
- Industrial control systems
- Process controls
- Automation Integration
- Robotic Wiring and Installations
- PLC Wiring and Troubleshooting
- Panel Wiring
- Preventive Maintenance Programs
- Sub-Station and High Voltage Installations
- Transformer Installation
- Service Installations
- Medium and High Voltage installation and repair
- Electronic/Electrical Troubleshooting and Repairs
- Instrumentation and instrument calibration
- Electrical Breakdown Service
- Variable Frequency Drives (AC and DC drives)
- Building Lighting and Systems
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Heat Trace
- Underground directional boring
- Machinery and Equipment Wiring
- Complete Plant and Equipment Relocations and Turnkey Installations
- Maintenance and Shutdown Coverage and Assistance
- Plan and specification Construction
- Hazardous location installation
- Value Engineering
- Power quality metering and power factor analysis
- Emergency and Co-Gen generators
- Manufacturing & Assembly Plants
- Power Generation
- Steel Mill
- Food & Beverage
- Cement & Aggregate
- Rubber & Plastics
- Fabric & Textiles
- Marine & Bridges
- Waste Management
As a true multi-trade contractor, Trade-Mark Industrial (TMI) is capable of successfully addressing the diverse electrical requirements in the ICI sectors of the industry. Combining the extensive in-house resources with the experience and knowledge that its skilled electricians possess, TMI plays a leadership role in the industry. Among other specialists, TMI employs several master electricians and boasts a trade-based and experienced management team. This, coupled with dozens of equipped electrical service vehicles and impressive inventories permits TMI to respond to every opportunity with an efficient, effective and confident approach.
Based in Cambridge, Ontario, Trade-Mark is able to provide commercial electrical contracting to key cities in south western Ontario including Guelph, Brampton, London, the greater Toronto area and beyond.
Contact Trade-Mark for Help With Your Project